name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"meta>" ORL'S NotePad: Boarding House Horror Tale: My Newest Wattpad Story 2020

Monday, April 6, 2020

Boarding House Horror Tale: My Newest Wattpad Story 2020

My love for horror/thriller movies makes me become more engaged in writing the same genre. I've started writing this wattpad story last March, 2014 and just finished it this month, April, 2020. 

Yes! 6 years in the making and I guess that's always the case most especially to those writers who have a work and make it as just a part-time hobby. However, I'm happy that I already published and completed the whole wattpad story. 


- Overview of the Story -


 The story is all about pain, grudge, horror and secrets. There are 4 main characters of the story and they are the one who unlocks the mystery behind the boarding house real history. There are flashbacks and other mature scenes but of course limited only. And this story is somehow related to my first horror story written on the same online website (wattpad) and you will somehow love it more if you read it first. (Title: Isang Malagim na Gabi). The first parts contains of the different story from the different characters that's why there is really need for you to read carefully for you to understand the whole thing on the last chapter. And as the horror unveils, more fascinating history has been served and there's also a little action parts. 

If you want to read. Please do click on the image.


The genre is of course, horror/thriller and it composes of 9 parts story. Hopefully, if you read this please do have a chance to read it, rate it and leave a comment if you still have time. Thank you and advance :)

If the image is not working. Please click here =====>>>>>A Boarding House Horror Tale

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sir/Madam,

    Thinking about to sell Product how much on your sites & taking images on A high Quality Camera or a High Resolution images that max time are not fit on your website images sizes & Even you need to enhance them or to remove Dust /Scratch to attract your Buyer to sell them more on your E-commerce Site?

    I am here for you to help you get rid of this issues my services here

    remove background

    background removal

    professional headshots

    photoshop editing

    free trial service I will do remove background 50 photos

    carddesignrr

    ReplyDelete

Learn with my Failure: Things that you need to Consider when starting a business (Part I)

Last 2018, when my family decided to have our own family business. It's a Glass and Aluminum and Roll-up Door Installation business. But...